48th Meeting of the Danish Society for Flow Cytometry.
28 March 2012, 11:00–16:00. ALK-Abelló, Bøge Alle 6-8, Hørsholm.
I. Generalforsamling for DSFCM
All are wellcome, but registration is necessary because of limited number of seats. No registration fee. Free lunch.
Register by e-mail to Alexander Schmitz (email@example.com), subject: 48th Meeting.
The meeting had 53 participants (registration closed at this number).
(Annual General Meeting, in Danish)
II. New faces & Instruments in Danish Flow Cytometry 2012
- 11:00–11:45 Dagsorden (announced to members on 1 March 2012 by e-mail).
Organizers: Rasmus Foldbjerg & Hans Jürgen Hoffmann.
- 11:45-12:30 Joshua Mark Brickman, Professor of Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Danish Stem Cell Center, University of Copenhagen:
Lineage Decisions in Embryos and Embryonic Stem Cells.
- 12:30–13:30 Lunch in ALK-Abelló's canteen (for those who registered).
- 13:30-14:00 Tiziano Tallone, Swiss Stem Cells Foundation, Lugano, Switzerland (sponsored by Ramcon/Beckman Coulter):
Identification of multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells (MSCs) from human adipose tissue using Navios/Gallios flow cytometer.
- 14:00-14:30 Michael Olszowy, Flow Cytometry Systems, Life Technologies, Eugene, OR, USA (sponsored by Life Technologies):
Characterization of human limbal stem cells using acoustic focusing cytometry (Abstract).
- 14:30-15:00 Pause.
- 15:00-15:30 Tad George (sponsored by Millipore):
Analysis of immune cell function with using imaging flow cytometry (Abstract).
- 15:30-16:00 Martin Köhler, The Rolf Luft Research Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden (sponsored by BD):
Purification of functional human and rat pancreatic alpha cells using the BD InFlux cell sorter (Abstract).
Rev 24 April 2012 /JKL