50th Meeting of DSFCM:
4 April 2013, 11:00-16:30.
Auditorium 93, Rigshospitalet, Entrance 93, Juliane Maries Vej, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø (vejkort).
Microorganisms and flow cytometry
- Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron, Alere International, UK: "It's a small world - Cytometry of bacteria and nanoparticles" (Abstract).
Registration: All are wellcome, but registration is necessary because of limited number of seats. No registration fee. Please, register by e-mail to email@example.com, subject "50th DSFCM Meeting", no later than 22 March 2013.
- Lea Klingenberg Barfod, Department of International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, CMP, University of Copenhagen: Evasion of immunity to Plasmodium falciparum malaria by IgM masking of protective IgG epitopes in PfEMP1 (Abstract).
- Thomas Lindenstrøm, Department of Infectious Disease Immunology, Statens Serum Institut: Maintenance and stability of vaccine-induced T cell responses in face of
ongoing M. tuberculosis infection in mice (Abstract).
- Jes Dietrich, Department of Infectious Disease Immunology, Statens Serum Institut: Correlation between T cell subtypes and protection against bacterial infections (Abstract).
- Claus Holm, Microbiologist at FOSS Analytical A/S: Flow cytometry in the food industry (Abstract).
Exhibition: For corporate members of DSFCM, sales pitches of 1 x 1.5 m are available. Please, register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "stand at 50th meeting", no later than 22 March 2013.
Generalforsamling 2013 afholdes i tilknytning til det videnskabelige møde.
Rev 10 April 2013 /JKL