Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Nordic Flow Cytometry Meeting
(58th Meeting of DSFCM)
DGI-byen, Tietgensgade 65, 1704 Copenhagen V, Denmark.
August 30 – September 1, 2017.
Abstract submission here.
Signup for course at University of Copenhagen here.
Exhibition registration here.
Sponsor registration here.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- Nordic BD FACS™ User Meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden, 26-27 April 2017.
- CYTO 2017 (32nd Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry), Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 10-14 June 2017.
- ESCCA 2017 (European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis Annual Meeting), Thessaloniki, Greece, 24-27 September 2017.
- DGfZ Annual Conference 2017, Jena, Germany, 4-6 October 2017.
- ICCS 2017 (32nd International Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 6-10 October 2017.
Elimination of Erroneous Results in Flow Cytometry Caused by Antibody Binding to Fc Receptors on Human Monocytes
and Macrophages (Andersen, Al-Karradi, Kragstrup, Hokland). Cytometry Part A, Vol 89A: 1001-1009, 2016. (Chromocyte's Flow Focus E-Newsletter).
- Mass Cytometry. Joint Publication of Cytometry Part A, Vol 91 (1), pp 1-100; and Part B, Vol 92 (1), pp 1-87 (Chromocyte's Flow Focus E-Newsletter).
- Use FlowRepository to deposit, annotate, share, query, download and analyze flow cytometry datasets: Flow Cytometry Data Repository (under the auspices of ISAC, ICCS and ESCCA).
Back to top