Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 59th Meeting of DSFCM
Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 11:00-16:00.
Naturhistorisk Museum, Aarhus University, Wilhelm Meyers Allé 10, DK-8000 Aarhus (map).
All are welcome. Attendance is free of charge.
- 11:00-14:45 New fluorochromes – what is the future?
- Bob Balderas, BD.
- Oluf Berggren, Miltenyi Biotec.
- Roger Festin, Nordic Biosite/Biolegend.
- (tba), Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Jens Fleischer, BD.
- 15:15-16:00 General Assembly
Please, register via email to Charlotte Christie Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org with ”59th DSFCM meeting” as headline no later than Wednesday, 11 April 2018.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- 1st Paris ISAC Cytometry Workshop, Curie Institute, Paris, France, 9-13 April 2018.
- CYTO 2018 (33rd Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry), Prague, Czech Republic, 28 April - 2 May 2018.
- ESCCA 2018, Valencia, Spain, 13-15 September 2018.
- DGfZ 28th Annual Conference of the German Society for Cytometry, Jena, Germany, 19-21 September 2018.
- 33rd Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting & Course (ICCS), Portland, Oregon, USA, 28 September - 2 October 2018.
Back to top