- This event has passed.
27. May 2019 kl. 10:00 - 17:00
The program for the 61st meeting of DSFCM is now ready. The meeting will be held at Department of Health Technology – DTU Health Tech, May 27th 2019.
Anker Engelundsvej 1, Building 101A
2800 Kgs Lyngby
DTU Meeting Center, 1st floor, Meeting room 1
The theme of the upcoming meeting is “Detection of extracellular vesicles in flow cytometry”. Four great speakers have confirmed their attendance:
- Joshua Welsh (NIH, USA), Next Generation Extracellular Vesicles Studies for Cancer Research
- Jaco Botha (AAU, Denmark), Conventional, high-resolution and imaging flow cytometry: Potentials, pitfalls and solutions for EV characterisation
- André Görgens, (Karolinska, Sweden), Using a combination of bead-based flow cytometry and imaging flow cytometry to understand Extracellular Vesicle Heterogeneity
- Jens Bæk Simonsen (DTU, Denmark), Flow‐activated nanoparticle sorting as a novel tool for the characterization of nanoparticles
Please not, you need to sign up for the meeting so we can order coffee and lunch.