DSFCM 62nd meeting
12. November kl. 11:00 - 16:00
The program for the 62nd meeting of DSFCM is now ready. The meeting will be held at Aarhus University Hospital, Aud G, Entrance G, November 12th 2019
Palle Juul-Jensens Boulevard 99
8200 Aarhus N
The theme of the upcoming meeting is “Flow Cytometry in Clinical Research”.
- Hans Jürgen Hoffman, “The basophil activation test in diagnosis and monitoring of allergy”
- Marianne Agerlund, “A 15-color panel for phenotypic characterization of leukemic stem cells in children with acute myeloid leukemia”
- Mikkel Steen Petersen, “The Swiss-army knife of the Clinical Immunology lab”
- Morten Hansen, “Immune profiling of blood in clinical cancer immunotherapy”
Please not, you need to sign up for the meeting so we can order coffee and lunch.