- Join DSFCM?
- If you are interested to become a member of DSFCM, please submit an application.
- The annual fee for membership is 150 DKK for ordinary membership and 1.500 DKK for corporate membership.
- Any member of DSFCM (but no non-members) may request a copy of the current Membership Directory, with names and addresses of all DSFCM’s ordinary (approx. 100) and corporate members (approx. 15).
- Please, contact the secretary.
Privileges of corporate membership
- The annual fee for corporate membership is higher than for ordinary membership, but infers the following privileges, which cannot be counted on for companies without corporate membership, with respect to informing DSFCM’s members about the company’s products and their applications:
- The corporate members can present printed information material about the company’s products and their applications at each of DSFCM’s scientific meetings. However, for an exhibition based on setting up a regular stand at a specific meeting, DSFCM claims an additional sponsorship fee, and the arrangement has to be agreed upon with the organizers of that meeting.
- As members of DSFCM, corporate members can acquire the membership register, including names and adresses on all members of DSFCM (contact DSFCM’s secretary).
- Corporate members who might wish a topic to be included into the program of an upcoming scientific meeting, is encouraged to contact the committee of DSFCM or the organizers of that meeting. It is expected that the corporate member’s presentation of own products and their applications is held at an objective and scientific level.
- DSFCM would like to announce on DSFCM’s homepage such cytometrically relevant meetings, workshops and courses that are organized by the corporate members (contact the web site editor).